Friday, February 28, 2020

Verevolf City

Endogynous,
My own internal drug
Exogynous,
La Luz de La Noche, La Lumier de Soir
Four bat species, Ten different primates, The spring mouse
and me
We are an army
taking orders only from the dial up tone of reflection
#$^%@$^#*%&*$( bbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzztt
pushing the tide at the ankles of my pituitary
 weep estrogen in fillopian back alleys.
I smell it wash out the stain of unborn children,
so called crime scene wall paper at uterine dead ends;
Chunky, Robust, Uninhibited
Lusting after my jaw with furry introductions,
and the claws on the dazzling paws like a five dolla make over at royal beauty by yours truly.

Fuck a featus! I'm reborn!
I've got a cocophony of lunacy curling up my mop.
They say I'm mad,
my midnight snack,
the sweet thighs and sour mouths on a gaggle of lasses and lads.
Can't you hear?
It's a fable with such a loooooooong tail,
don't catcall the wolf!
Polite smiles done grown fangs in the south,
this is New'Orlinz now- Full Moon means y'alls head's in my mouth.
This is an army
not of dogs or cats, birds or rats.
This is an army,
not of reptiles or dragons.
We do not abide the mating call, the dick nor the seasons
of dinosaurs, beavers, and bearly reasons,
only the tidal wave crying blood on the deaf eyes of my prey.

Do I seem virulent? Loony?!
Well, well this is not the wishing well nor my weakest hour now I'm your predator.
Observe as I turn whisky to wine and fine dine upon your flesh.
Tastes like Krispy Krunchy at Ideal, gettin' that prepackaged hot sauce forreal.
This is an army,
 of periodic bitches, women and queers.
This is not a period...
it is an exclamation point!

Soon! Up and cumming! To a theater near you!
BLOOD EVERYWHERE

Lucky You! It's the full moon
I'm at my best so y'all better watch yourselves and do your damndest to impress.

No comments:

Post a Comment